Tag Archives: After

Another person goes blind after showering with contacts left in

Imagine going blind just because you showered while wearing your contact lenses. That’s what happened to one unfortunate 41-year-old woman in the UK, who lost vision in her left eye after contracting a parasite associated with wearing contacts, thanks to her habit of swimming and showering with her contacts in. She came to her doctor… Read More »

Texas man dies days after contracting flesh-eating bacteria during Fourth of July beach trip, wife says

The final photos of Gary Evans show him holding up two crabs he had caught on a trip to the beach where he was celebrating the Fourth of July with family and friends. But hours later, his wife said he fell severely ill and had to be rushed to the hospital where he was placed in… Read More »